- Get Started
- Step 1 Register
Step 1 Register
Get Started with Bitski
We like to make things easy when it comes to creating, using and selling digital goods in the metaverse! Whether you’re a digital creator, brand, platform developer or more, there’s three key ways to use Bitski to start selling NFTs:
- Sell NFTs on bitski.com
- Sell NFTs on your own website
- Sell NFTs in your app or game
1. Sell NFTs on bitski.com
Using our easy-to-use CMS, you can create and sell NFTs on your own branded storefront on bitski.com - no coding required!
2. Sell NFTs on your own website
If you prefer to have your customers purchase NFTs from your website, we offer an easy code snippet for you to embed your NFT product listings.
3. Sell NFTs in your app or game
Are you interested in selling NFTs in your app or game to customers, instead of redirecting them to off-platform marketplaces? Say no more. Check out the Create a token guide to see how to use our API for your needs!
Whether you want to sell on Bitski.com or in your game, start by creating a CreatoraAccount on Bitski:
How do I make a Creator account on Bitski?
To create your Bitski creator account, visit creator.bitski.com. Click “Create a new Bitski account”. You will then see this view:
- Go through the onboarding flow to fill in details like your email, username, bank account and credit card details (or skip them for later!).
- ATTENTION: Keep in mind that the username you choose now will be part of your unique storefront URL and in the naming of your smart contract.
- Once you’ve filled everything out, you’re ready to start publishing your first product!
A Creator account is different from your Bitski wallet. You will use this creator account solely to access helpful tools like the Content Management System (CMS). For more information, keep on reading!
What is Bitski’s Creator Portal?
Bitski’s creator portal acts as a content management system (CMS) for you. This portal allows a creator to enhance their experience in selling their NFTs. We refer to this CMS tool as our creator portal and it has robust services for any creator to begin selling their NFTs.
Through the creator portal, users can track sales activity, schedule, publish, create, manage and sell their NFTs to the world.
Start your journey by creating an account with us at creator.bitski.com now!
Create your Storefront
Once you create your Bitski creator account, you can get your own personalized storefront.
Once you complete the onboarding process, Bitski will activate your unique storefront URL and deploy your smart contract. For more details on the smart contract, visit “Step 3 Create Your Collection”.
Other things to keep in mind while creating your storefront:
- Your URL will be in the format of
- Your smart contract name will default to your username
- Your storefront includes an “About” section where you can input any information you feel is necessary
- Please note that your storefront’s name cannot be changed, so make sure to pick a name you can use now, and into the future!
NOTE: We do not support dynamic text edits such as italics, bold, hyperlinks or underlines in the “About” section.
Adding collaborators to your account
NOTE: It is a prerequisite for any collaborator to also set up a Bitski creator account.
When you log into creator.bitski.com, adjust the URL from creator.bitski.com to developer.bitski.com. You will then get access to your developer portal. You will see a different dashboard view with the following tabs:
- App Info
- Backend Credentials
Click the “Members” tab. There you can add one or collaborators to your account. After adding their email addresses, Bitski will send them an invitation to join your account. The collaborator can log in with their Bitski credentials to access your account.