Bitski (currently in beta) lets you build user-friendly and cross-platform Ethereum apps. Using Bitski, you can build a decentralized app or game that feels just as easy to use as a standard app.
We provide you with access to the Ethereum network through our hosted nodes, and provide access to the user's wallet using OAuth. Learn More.
- Need an account? Sign up here.
- Learn more how it works in our overview.
- Ready to start building? Check out getting started and our quickstart repo.
- Got questions? Chat with us in our Discord.
We have SDKs for easy integration with various platforms. You can find more information on each SDK below.
- Node.js – Execute transactions from your backend, or deploy contracts with Truffle
- iOS – Integrate Bitski with your iOS app
We've compiled a list of common questions here.
Bitski provides a “bug bounty” to engage with the security researchers in the community. If you have found a vulnerability in our product or service, please submit a vulnerability report to the Bitski security team.