Not a developer?Dive first-hand into our wallet experience by creating a Bitski Wallet today
The Bitski Wallet is an unparalleled consumer wallet experience powering the next wave of mass adoption in Web3.
Here’s what sets our wallet apart:
- Simple + Secure User Wallet: We secure all user wallets in special hardware devices called Hardware Security Modules (HSMs). These are physically protected in biometric-secure data centers that are regionally distributed across the US (Asia & Europe coming soon). Bitski is the only company that offers a hardware-backed wallet that users and developers can access anywhere, anytime. (We even hire white-hat hackers to find any potential security risks so we’re constantly upping our security game!)
- Ease of integration: In addition to the usual ‘Connect Your Wallet’ option, we offer a single sign-on (SSO) and OAuth compliant wallet that can easily integrate into games, social platforms and more so your NFTs can live outside of your wallet. This provides users a well-known experience of logging in with a username, password, or passkey common across many of today’s websites. A Bitski wallet also plugs and plays with existing decentralized apps (Dapps) like OpenSea.
- Never Worry about Lost Keys: Bitski’s keys never leave the hardware, so there’s always a way to safely recover wallets for users. This means no seed phrases to remember! That’s right, you don’t have to dig through a landfill in case you accidentally toss out a physical key! Lastly, remember “Not your keys, not your crypto?” While we store your private keys, we can verifiably prove we do not have access to them at any time. This means you can have the reassurance of a self-custody wallet without having to manage the risks on your own! No one else in the industry offers this capability today.
Experience Bitski yourself
- Check your cryptocurrency and NFT balances
- Send and receive cryptocurrencies and NFTs
- Explore the decentralized web and track your on-chain activities
- Monitor and receive notifications for all wallets via Watched Wallets
- Connect to and view balances from external hardware wallets like Ledger devices
Install by adding the extension through the Chrome Web Store.
Install the iOS app via the App Store.
Thanks for taking a sneak peek with us! If you’re running into issues on how to use your Bitski Wallet, free feel to contact us and let us know.