Make sure you completed the steps in the Get Started section before publishing your NFT.
To publish or schedule your NFT on Bitski takes just four simple steps:
Log in via creator.bitski.com
Click "+ New" on the Creator Portal. Bitski displays a menu.
Fill out the listing with:
- Properties (Key + Value) for metadata
- Add Primary Media
- Unlockable Content (Optional)
- Include Snap Lens (Optional)
- Include an Instagram Filter (Optional)
- Include Any Additional Files (Optional)
- Sales Details
Make sure under "Sales Details" that you specify the correct date & time you want:
- For products to go live immediately, hit “Publish”
- For products to go live at a future date and time, adjust the launch time then hit “Schedule”
For a visual representation, the top of the menu will look something like this:
If you want to use our API:
Here’s a starting guide!
Description: Auctions are 1-1 NFTs. A time limit is set, and the winner of the NFT goes to the highest bidder.
- Sniper Safe: There is a 5 minute extension on bids if they're made within the last 5 minutes.
- This means there is no winning bidder unless no one bids against them for the last 5 minutes. If they do, the timer adds an additional 5 minutes. This helps to safe guard against last minute snipers who try to place a small incremental bid right before the timer runs out.
- Minimum Bids: We added another layer to make any live auction even more sniper safe. Check out the chart below for more details!
|Starting Bid||Minimum Bid Increments|
|$101 - $250||$10|
|$251 - $500||$25|
|$501 - $1000||$50|
|$1001 - $10k||$100|
- Suggested Pricing: Since auctions offer NFTs that are the most rare, this tier usually merits the highest level of pricing relative to your consumers' household income levels
Description: Limited editions are based off of a fixed quantity of available NFTs. The sale will run for an infinite amount of time until all quantities are sold out (i.e. 20 editions only)
Suggested Pricing: Generally limited editions should not be priced too high. While there is scarcity due to the limited quantity, these NFTs are not one-of-ones. We recommend testing out lower pricing before moving forward with higher-tier pricing for future sales, as it's better to sell-out than not. There is a minimum sale price of $0.50 USD for Limited edition sales. Anything lower should give an error when the product is created within the CMS.
Please note that you can change the price of an NFT that has not minted yet, but if 1 or more of your NFT has sold, then the price should not be able to be updated.
Reach out to us!
If you're curious about other ways to use Bitski:
Check out our Pricing Page here.
Updated about 1 month ago