Make sure you completed the steps in the Get Started section before publishing your NFT.
To publish or schedule your NFT on Bitski takes just four simple steps:
Log in via creator.bitski.com
Click "+ New" on the Creator Portal. Bitski displays a menu.
Fill out the listing with:
- Properties (Key + Value) for metadata
- Add Primary Media
- Unlockable Content (Optional)
- Include Snap Lens (Optional)
- Include an Instagram Filter (Optional)
- Include Any Additional Files (Optional)
- Sales Details
Make sure under "Sales Details" that you specify the correct date & time you want:
- For products to go live immediately, hit “Publish”
- For products to go live at a future date and time, adjust the launch time then hit “Schedule”
For a visual representation, the top of the menu will look something like this:
If you want to use our API:
Here’s a starting guide!
Description: Auctions are 1-1 NFTs. A time limit is set, and the winner of the NFT goes to the highest bidder.
- Sniper Safe: There is a 5 minute extension on bids if they're made within the last 5 minutes.
- This means there is no winning bidder unless no one bids against them for the last 5 minutes. If they do, the timer adds an additional 5 minutes. This helps to safe guard against last minute snipers who try to place a small incremental bid right before the timer runs out.
- Minimum Bids: We added another layer to make any live auction even more sniper safe. Check out the chart below for more details!
Minimum Bid Increments
$101 - $250
$251 - $500
$501 - $1000
$1001 - $10k
- Suggested Pricing: Since auctions offer NFTs that are the most rare, this tier usually merits the highest level of pricing relative to your consumers' household income levels
Description: Limited editions are based off of a fixed quantity of available NFTs. The sale will run for an infinite amount of time until all quantities are sold out (i.e. 20 editions only)
Suggested Pricing: Generally limited editions should not be priced too high. While there is scarcity due to the limited quantity, these NFTs are not one-of-ones. We recommend testing out lower pricing before moving forward with higher-tier pricing for future sales, as it's better to sell-out than not.
Reach out to us!
If you're curious about other ways to use Bitski:
Check out our Pricing Page here.
Updated 2 months ago